Unchained flight simulation network
Incredibly smooth and realistic, multiple-Simulators cross-platform software !
If you don't know yet what DAFSIM is, you may read this first
- Fly online with many other pilots from FS2002, FS2004, FSX, FSX Steam Edition, X-Plane 9, X-Plane 10, P3Dv2 and P3Dv3 !
- All pilots can see each other whatever is their simulator , X-Plane 9 can see X-Plane 10, FSX, FS2004, FS2002, P3D, and reciprocally.
- Integrated Voice System : No need TeamSpeak or to create "channels" and manage rights ... Just tune the frequency, press button and speak.
- See other aircraft close to you with the right livery, landing or taking-off and hear ATC sequencing you in
- To balance the network load, auxiliary servers are available under Windows & Linux
- Ultra-smooth and responsive algorithm for real-time, very close formation flight and in-flight refueling : As real as it gets! Check the videos...
- Very light CPU load, the lighter pilot client on the web!
You can see here DAFSIM real time Map all the current traffic
Swen has also released a server status web page here Network Status
- Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to use DafSync and create your own addons (TCAS, Radar, ACARS, PIREPS, Black Box or hardware drivers)
- These addons will work on all the simulators : FS2002 (FS8), FS2004 (FS9), FSX, FSX-Steam Edition, P3Dv2, P3Dv3, XPlane 9, XPlane 10
- All you need to know is how to open a TCP connection, send and receive data.
- Full support from DAFSIM to the developers.
Be the first one to develop (or adapt an existing) addon on DafWings. Take-up the challenge !
Copyright © DAFSIM 2004 - 2016
Products, brands and trademarks are property of their respective owners & companies